Water Removal and Water Restoration in Houston, TX.
The first line of defense against water damage is immediate water removal. Extraction requires specialized structural drying equipment that most companies just don't have. The contractors must be able to get the rooms dried out quickly to minimize further damage and retard the growth of mold and mildew.
Our structural drying process includes:
- Extraction of excess water
- Evaporation to remove dampness
- Dehumidification to reduce airborne water vapors
- Temperature control
- Mildew and mold remediation
Amazing Renovations' water extraction and structural drying process removes moisture from:
- Concrete block
- Wood and Metal Studs
- Carpets and padding
Our 24/7 disaster recovery team serves Houston, TX.
Our disaster recovery services can:
- Preserve unaffected areas
- Minimize home and business disruptions
- Protect hardwood floors
- Retard mold and mildew
- Preserve ceiling tiles
- Protect sensitive computers and other electronic equipment
- Salvage documents, files and books